Sinner's Life

Sinner's Life

A Blog About our World

Money no cure for stupid! Kansas brothers win $75K in lottery - celebrate by accidentally blowing up house after meth and marijuana party gets out of control

 

 

The dimwitted brothers home is in shatters after a butane torch used to light a bong caused a massive explosion.

 

A drug party got out of control after a pair of brothers won the lottery. 

Winning $75,000 in the lottery is no cure for stupid. As two Kansas brothers are now learning after an alleged drug-fueled party spiraled out of the control and they blew up their own house.

The pair, who have not been named, were said to be celebrating with marijuana and meth at their Wichita home on Friday night after scooping the mega-money Kansas Lottery prize.

One of the siblings reportedly went to the kitchen to refuel a butane torch he was using to light a bong.

But the butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, sparking the blast.

Sgt Bruce Watts of the Wichita Police Department told The Wichita Eagle, "He emptied a couple of big cans of butane lighter fluid during this, leaking butane into the air.

"The butane vapor cloud reach a pilot light in the furnace and as you might expect - kaboom."

The man, 27, suffered second-degree burns to his hands, arms and chest - and was taken to Via Christi Hospital by his girlfriend.

Reports suggest she drove away from the hospital soon after dropping him off.

His brother was arrested at their home, with police saying he admitted to possessing marijuana and meth.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brothers-blow-house-winning-lottery-article-1.1266838#ixzz2LMggEqvd

Blog Stats

  • Total posts(52)
  • Total comments(1)

Forgot your password?